In most situations, simultaneous interpretation involves a soundproof booth. In some cases, however, a booth is not an option. Please refer to our page on whispered interpretation for more information.
A team of interpreters work in a soundproof booth. The interpreters hear what is said in the room in their headphones and interpret it instantaneously. As a result, the participants can follow what is being said in the room perfectly, but in their own language.
- No time loss: a free-flowing discussion can take place without language barriers
- Great for small-scale events, but a must for most large-scale events
- Many languages can be interpreted simultaneously
- The number of listeners is unlimited
- We are happy to arrange the appropriate booth and equipment for you
Watch our video clip to get an impression of how simultaneous interpretation from a booth works.